- To manage efficiently and improve the Account Payments (A/P) area.
- To support to the Accounting & Treasury Dep. and interact with the rest of areas (Finance, HR, Business above all Spain GCS)
- To provide a back-up for the Accounting & Treasury Dep. and Purchase area.
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- To comply with the Closing and reporting due dates and Group Policies (purchases, transfer price, treasury, accounts payable).
- To book the Vendors invoices, assets and G/L items.
- To manage the signature and validation of documents (invoices, internal purchase orders, contracts)
- To prepare payments and book them in SAP (clearing)
- To match and conciliate open items. Short terms liabilities control.
- To provide information/reporting related to A/P.
- To manage petty cash.
- To backup Purchase technician and Accounting Department.
- To manage the monthly and annual accruals and Provisions.
Academic Degree: Preferably University degree in Business Administration. Graduate in Business Science/Accounting/Finance
Professional Experience: 1-2
- Very Good knowledge of SAP (FI module: G/L, Vendors, Assets, Customers and so on)
- Very Good command of Excel.
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
- High team orientation.
- Initiative and issues-solving skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.